GrantScape and its subsidiary, GrantScape Services Limited (“we” and “us”) take the security and privacy of information seriously. This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, including through this website which is owned and operated by GrantScape.
What You Can Expect From Us
1. We provide funding for community and environmental improvement projects through the Landfill Communities Fund and through other grant programmes. We also offer services for funders concerning all aspects of grant-making, as well as a range of services for fund seekers and recipients.
2. We may obtain personal information about you as an individual when you use this website. ‘Personal information’ means information you supply that identifies you, such as your name and address.
3. You can access and browse this website without disclosing personal information to us. However, personal information may be collected by us when you:
- Subscribe/register online for our newsletter
- Email us for further information
- Send us an electronic/online application form for funding
Additionally, personal information may be collected by us when you:
- Contact us by telephone
- Write to us by post
- Contact us by fax
- Meet a member of our staff
4. The personal data that we may collect includes: Forename and surname Company, business or organisation/group name Address (*) Email address (*) Telephone number (*) Mobile number (*) Fax number (*) (*) these may be your home contact details where you provide them for contact purposes.
5. It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that personal information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully, and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”). All our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
6. Personal information that you provide to us will be used to provide you with the information, advice and/or services that you have requested and any other help or guidance that you may need. We will not hold such personal information for any longer than is necessary for those purposes.
7. We will not pass on your personal information to any other party or use it for any other reason without your specific consent, or at your request, or where we are required by law to disclose that information.
8. If you are aged 18 or under you should obtain your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide personal information to us. Without this consent, you should not provide personal information to us. If you do not understand how your personal information will be used, or any other aspect of this Statement, please contact us before providing personal information to us.
9. This website may contain links and/or refer to other websites that are not operated or controlled by us. We cannot accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of such websites, or for the use of your personal information by the operators of such websites. You should check the respective privacy statements or policies (if any) on any such websites that you may visit.
10. Under the Act, you may ask us to provide you with the details of any personal information that we hold about you. Such requests should be emailed or posted to our Finance Director at the address below. Please note that a maximum fee of £10 will be payable if you wish us to provide such information.
11. If any of the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any of your personal information, please contact our Finance Director at the address below. We may ask you to provide further information to enable us to identify you so as to be able to comply with your request. We will promptly correct any information which is found to be incorrect.
12. By using this website and not instructing us otherwise, you agree to our using your personal information in the ways set out above.
If you have any queries regarding this Statement, or the ways that your personal information may be used, please contact our Finance Director at:
GrantScape Office E, Whitsundoles Broughton Road Salford Milton Keynes MK17 8BU
Telephone: (01908) 247630